At First State Rehab At Home, we are proud of our professions and enjoy what we do!
Are you a PT, OTR or SLP with 3+ years experience with a passion for treating individuals intensively, focused on quality outcomes? Are you interested in part time clinical practice to compliment what you are currently doing or considering a change in your career path? Do you have an interest in a clinical specialty that is suited for delivery in a patient’s home? First State Rehab At Home could be a good fit for you!
We are currently serving clients throughout the State of Delaware and South Eastern Pennsylvania. If you live or work in these areas, we would enjoy the opportunity to discuss our practice with you!
Highlights of joining First State Rehab At Home, a therapy group practice:
- Autonomy with collegiate collaboration
- You accept and keep your own patients.
- The clinical and business support teams are available to discuss and collaborate with you.
- Communicate directly with the patient, family, referral sources and others.
- Support is a phone call or text away!
Therapy the way you want it to be!
- Treatments are one-on-one in the patient’s home.
- You develop the Plan of Care with the frequency and the duration.
Documentation that is flexible and accurate.
We use WebPT for our electronic medical records. WebPT is developed and maintained by clinicians. WebPT functionality and logic flow the way therapists think. WebPT is web based so that you can access your patient’s records at any time from any web-connected computer.
Participate in weekly group practice conference calls to keep everyone apprised of important issues and to have an open forum for dialog and conversation. These are voluntary and the contents will be posted for review within 48 hours.
Quarterly Practice Meetings.
Once each quarter, the practice clinicians are invited to gather for business updates, clinical “rounds”, and social connection! We will schedule these at places and times when most clinicians can attend.
- Clinicians are considered part time employees of First State Rehab At Home.
- W-2’s are provided.
- First State takes care of withholding and paying income taxes.
- Payroll is by direct deposit twice each month.
- Compensation Rates are time based.
We would like all clinicians to be LSVT BIG (PT and OT) and LSVT LOUD (SLP) certified. We will pay the cost of on-line certification. Ask Tom Gangemi for details.
Let us know your areas of specialization or interest!
For inquiries on positions available, please contact us via email and attach a resume at email@example.com.